Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Who are you?

Ta da, here I am !

No posts yet
Zeira 0169No posts yet
Who are you?

About me

I got bored so I thought I'd let you guys know a bit about me: I was born in 1998 in the UK in a town called Rotherham. When I was 8 years old I was diagnosed with ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) and aspergers syndrome so I can nev...
Member avatar small Happykiller 2y
Happykiller2849Small Ringorvir 2y
Who are you?

greetings

Hey, headmage here... Or dale :) I'm 19 have depression, anxiety, and autism (mild) left myn3rd year of college two weeks ago, i have studied catering, ecdl (European computer driving license) and this year animal care level 1, i passed, would hav...
Small headmage 3y
headmage1708Small headmage 3y
Who are you?

Hey!

Hi, my name is Toby, and play with Larglorwen as my main, but have 5 chars in all (3 in the kin, Larglorwen, Schnuppa and Gallaril). Also born and bred in Sweden, and I thought I would be the oldest in the kin, but apparently not :)I work away fro...
Small Larglorwen 6y
Larglorwen1440Small Larglorwen 6y
Who are you?

About me

Well i suppose i should do 1 also. Real name martin i live in the north of england, im the co-founder of the kin and enjoy doing instances with you all. I work in retail for 1 of the biggest retailers in england. Anybody needs help shout out and i...
Member avatar small Shalbor 6y
Shalbor1326Member avatar small Shalbor 6y
Who are you?

I'm aboard

OK, now Im on this board aswell, great. Whoami then? Well, an old man, older than Hawkewind anyways... Trying to advance without paying anything for a while! Trying to see how far F2P will get me... so far it looks good, and I will pay for play...
Member avatar small Magaras 6y
Magaras1322Member avatar small Magaras 6y
Hi
Who are you?

Hi

Hi iam chris and i live in Ireland i am trying to be a student again at 51, OH Boy !but its fun embarssing the younger geration I f you need a hand just shout and we will try and be there .If you need stuff shout louder and i will pass it on rathe...
Small Hawkewind 6y
Hawkewind2390Small cylden 6y
Who are you?

Hey :)

wel im crap at these things soooo rl name pete im an officer with riders on the stormi live with my gf and little 3yr old terror so if i suddenly go afk in the middle of an instance thats probley y :D umm im a telecommunications engineer i dunno t...
Small cylden 6y
cylden1321Small cylden 6y
Who are you?

Hello ;)

Im Iogla :) Leader on the riders on the storm.Hobby's playing soccer.Having a drink.Play lotro with my kinships/friendsSo now you know more about me, show us what you like :D------------------So i hope you will all use the site :)Have fun in playi...
Small Bob 6y
Bob1358Small Bob 6y
Page 1