Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
For all things LoTRO related.

Things that make you go Hummmmmm.

Best place to check for kin member activity is live on the kinship panel ingame. Select "last time online" and click time online to order. Then you can search the kin site (here) to see who are their alts. I don't recommend that personnal informat...
Small Ringorvir 197d
Zeira 1199Small Ringorvir 197d

Revitalizing the Kin-Runs

Hi everyone,Nimira, Lathrohil and I had some discussion about completing the Osgiliath instances on T2C to get some Morgul crests, this afternoon. We discussed some possible group set-ups to match the classes of other player outside the kin. Howev...
Small Lawain 1y
Lawain61099Small Lawain 362d

Guide for T2 raid requirements

Heya everyone,These are by no means obligatory requirements to raid,but taking these into account while gearing up your char to raid would definitely help out.I divided this in 4 main roles (heals,tanks,ranged dps and melee dps) as i was too lazy ...
Member avatar small Galthimar 2y
Galthimar31029Member avatar small Galthimar 2y

Turbine Points in kin house

Currently we have 5 journals of Captain Rabghul in the kin house. Having these journals in your inventory completes the excavator of the forsakken inn deed and yields 5 turbine points and some medaillions. ( http://lotro-wiki.com/index.php/The_Jou...
Small Lawain 3y
Lawain1689Small Lawain 3y

Lotro Plugins

i caught bit of a convo yesterday about plugins that people use for lotro personally i don't use any i have had a quick browse but there and endless see of them and to find the gems in the see of crap im sure isnt easy.what plugins do you guys use...
Small cylden 6y
cylden183933Small Tavia 4y

Hints, Tips and Rules

This forum is a basic Hints , Tips and Rules forum. General info to stop you from doing anything that is not allowed and also to help you know how this kin works on helping you. CraftingWe are a kin, this means we aim to help you get everything fr...
Member avatar small Albert 6y
Albert71177Member avatar small Albert 5y

addons and plugins

First off, what is an addon? An addon is simply a large script or set of scripts that make your gaming career easier and a lil more fun. Is it legal?Yes of course it it... why else would Lorto have a "manage addons" button on the character select...
Small woodsguide 5y
woodsguide2608Small Ringorvir 5y

The Hobbit Trailer

If anyone, by chance, have missed this...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0k3kHtyoqc&noredirect=1/Lar
Small Larglorwen 5y
Larglorwen2547Small Ringorvir 5y

deeds / traits

a topic that came up while we were getting ready for the OD that wasnt to be was that i think allot of us are rocking traits that well could be improved. i must admit ive been lazy with deeds and im sure im not the only one. for the more experienc...
Small cylden 6y
cylden3426Small cylden 6y

legendary traits??

hey guys i was wondering if someone could explain in a easy way about legendary traits and those books i get while questing...bc i dont quite understand it.cheers
Small Wulfar 6y
Wulfar4506Small Bob 6y

GB Video Highlights

Here are the video highlights of todays GB run, was great fun playing with all you guys and hope we can make it regular. Sorry about the quality but its a first attempt :)http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNLuElasvMwIf this looks like the kind of thi...
Small cylden 6y
cylden8860Small Wulfar 6y

Minstrel Class Quest completion

My Minstrel, Ingelred, has to complete his class quest. This is said to be quite hard and involves two instances with two bosses each in Carn Dum and Urugarth. I think the level is high--at least 60+ [Of course, I'm at lvl50]. The details are as f...
Small Ringorvir 6y
Ringorvir3527Member avatar small Shalbor 6y

Event: Ideas

Hello just wondering if anyone has ideas for events. I will listen to any ideas and make sure that it is put forward. However please think about the idea before you post as for reasons there are events that will be ignored. To start with below is...
Member avatar small Albert 6y
Albert5719Member avatar small Shalbor 6y

Adding characters to kinship

Hello,For the moment my main character in Lotro (Alant) is part of the kinship. My other two characters (Barwood and Grorfi) are no part of the kinship. Is there a way to let those characters also join the kinship?ThanksAlant
Small Alant 6y
Alant61944Small Alant 6y

question...

heya guys i was just wondering because i am rather new to this game and all..would it be possible to maybe arrange some gb runs within the kin bc i find it very hard to find groups and beeing this noobish doesnt help..;)cheers Robert...
Small Wulfar 6y
Wulfar3421Small Bob 6y

Good thing to have!

Hi! One thing I know that I really need and thats a list of MMO speak! Or, good links to places where things are explained! Occasionally I see people asking if anyone is interested in XXX, but I don't know what XXX means, so... A list of commonly...
Member avatar small Magaras 6y
Magaras3530Member avatar small Saessa 6y

Events

so guys with the upcoming addition of events being organised and added to the site what do you want to see here set up as regular events specific instances that you think some of us will want to do regular and any other suggestions for example i n...
Small cylden 6y
cylden3463Small cylden 6y

Another idea, perhaps?

It would be nice to be able to have an exchange of stuff! To be able to post requests for things or to post what you have and are willing to give away or trade. Not always are people ingame and able to see that stuff is available, so a part of the...
Member avatar small Magaras 6y
Magaras2371Small cylden 6y
Page 1